30 Vivaldi Drive MANDURAH, WA 6210Offers Over $945,000
Luxurious House in The Marina with Separate Accommodation
House - MANDURAH WA
With the look and feel of a house and the benefits of low maintenance living, this 12 month young contemporary residence reaches exciting new dimensions. Bright and airy open plan interiors combine with state of the art inclusions to create the ultimate inner city Mandurah Marina retreat.
The opportunities are endless with this luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey green titled home with no strata fees.
PLUS, upstairs is a fully self contained one bedroom unit with mirrored robes, ensuite, lounge and kitchen, reverse cycle air conditioning and separate lock up garage, having a rental history of $320 per week. Ideal income or perfect for a family looking at separate space to accommodate in laws or a teenage retreat.
Close to parkland, within walking distance to the white sandy town beaches, restaurants, caf’s, bars, shopping .Close to public transport, quality public and private schools, and all that Mandurah has to offer.
This magnificent home offers:
• Wonderful elevated street appeal with modern rendered faade
• Striking Stone kitchen with plenty of must have draws and cupboard space
• Huge open plan living/dining off the kitchen with access to a lovely balcony
• Theatre room
• High ceilings with LED lighting
• Top deck entertainment area
• A Self Contained Unit , which can be an investment opportunity with a rental history of $320 per week, a teenage retreat, a guest or in law accommodation
• Downstairs a Master Suite with a massive walk in robe and stunning ensuite – double basins, bath tub and shower.
• Bedroom 4 has a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have built in mirrored robes they both share an elegant bathroom and have access to a courtyard.
• Porcelain tiled floors to the living areas, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Three car lock up garage with 2.4 metre clearance.
The idyllic family retreat, entertainers haven and income opportunity, just moments from the cafes, restaurants, local shops, safe white sandy beaches.
Don’t hesitate – this is one property you truly must see. Contact Brian McCutcheon on 0428 822 068 to arrange your private viewing at your earliest convenience or I look forward to greeting you to one of my home opens.